All of the newsletters are posted in pdf format; you can use the free Adobe Reader to view them. If you do not have the Adobe Reader, you can download it at the Adobe website.
- Primitive Fish Series—Bowfin Amia calvaVolume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 461-461.
- Double-Crested Cormorants: Too Much of a Good Thing?Volume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 468-477.
- Two-Way Trap and Haul as a Conservation Strategy for Anadromous SalmonidsVolume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 478-487.
- Assessment of Early Migration Dynamics of River-Specific Hatchery Atlantic Salmon SmoltsVolume 146, Issue 6, November 2017, Page 1279-1290.
- Decline in the Half-Pounder Life History among Trinity River, California, SteelheadVolume 146, Issue 6, November 2017, Page 1245-1261.
- Genetic Evidence of Isolation by Distance and Impact of Impoundments on Genetic Diversity of Riverine Channel CatfishVolume 146, Issue 6, November 2017, Page 1204-1211.
- Genetic Composition of Largemouth Bass in Puerto Rico ReservoirsVolume 37, Issue 6, December 2017, Page 1199-1207.
- A Modeling Framework to Quantify the Influence of Hydrology on the Abundance of a Migratory Indian Shad, the Hilsa Tenualosa ilishaVolume 37, Issue 6, December 2017, Page 1208-1219.
- Swimming Performance of Rock Carp Procypris rabaudi and Prenant’s Schizothoracin Schizothorax prenanti Acclimated to Total Dissolved Gas Supersaturated WaterVolume 37, Issue 6, December 2017, Page 1183-1190.
- Molecular Cloning, Characterization, and Expression Analysis of Cathepsin A in the Chinese Giant Salamander Andrias davidianusVolume 29, Issue 4, December 2017, Page 199-207.
- Detection of Nanophyetus salmincola in Water, Snails, and Fish Tissues by Quantitative Polymerase Chain ReactionVolume 29, Issue 4, December 2017, Page 189-198.
- Isolation and Pathogenicity of Streptococcus iniae in Cultured Red Hybrid Tilapia in MalaysiaVolume 29, Issue 4, December 2017, Page 208-213.
- Effect of Optimum and Suboptimum Dietary Protein on Hemolymph Physiology, Oxidative Physiology, Plasma Fatty Acids, and Histoarchitectural Modulations in Farmed Giant Freshwater Prawns Macrobrachium rosenbergiiVolume 79, Issue 4, October 2017, Page 299-309.
- Effects of Alginate-Derived Oligosaccharides on Immune Ability of Farm-Cultured Shrimp Penaeus vannamei and Its Resistance to Vibrio harveyiVolume 79, Issue 4, October 2017, Page 317-321.
- Sensitivity of Guadalupe Bass Swim-up Fry to HyperoxiaVolume 79, Issue 4, October 2017, Page 289-298.
- Detecting Multispecific Patterns in the Catch Composition of a Fisheries-Independent Longline SurveyVolume 9, Issue 1, 2017, Page 388-395.
- Retrospective Analysis of Seasonal Ocean Growth Rates of Two Sea Winter Atlantic Salmon in Eastern Maine Using Historic ScalesVolume 9, Issue 1, 2017, Page 357-372.
- Indications of Offshore Spawning by Southern Gulf of Maine Winter FlounderVolume 9, Issue 1, 2017, Page 493-503.